Membership / Joining
CDMAC is open for new members. If you are interested in becoming a member please contact us.
Annual Membership provides:-
- An excellent flying site.
- RC flying instructors.
- A wealth of knowledge and experience on all types of model flying.
- BFMA Membership
- Insurance (Civil Liability and Personal Accident)
- Access to more help and advice
- A National Achievement scheme you can participate in from our club
CDMAC annual membership fee is £114. This includes joining the club, BMFA subscription and CAA registration. If you are already a member of the BMFA or have CAA registration and wish to join CDMAC, your club membership fees will be reduced accordingly.
Currently we are not taking on any additional jet turbine flyers.
Club members with jet models fly off the main runway at Kirkbride Airfield and are subject to additional rules and are limited in number.
Priority for new jet members will be given to existing club members should places become available. Prospective jet members are welcome to join and fly propeller or electric ducted fan (EDF) models on the usual runway until places are available.